Regen is seeking to recruit two interns to join our team on a paid 6 month internship to start in July or September 2021.
Regen is seeking to recruit two interns to join our team on a paid 6 month internship to start in July or September 2021:
- Intern energy analyst – focus on energy systems, data analysis and technology,
- Intern energy analyst – focus on energy policy and impacts, smart energy and digitalisation
Both internship roles are intended to provide a broad introduction and understanding of the energy sector, while allowing interns to develop their analysis and communication skills. In previous years around half our interns have continued to work for Regen on a permanent basis, while others have gone on to careers within the energy sector.
Regen is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all individuals regardless of gender, age, sexuality, class, religion, politics or ethnicity.
We are especially keen to receive applications from groups that are currently underrepresented in our industry such as those who identify as women, people living with a disability or who are from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background.
Further information on the application process and job description is available here. For any queries regarding the role please email Katrina at email@example.com
Ahead of the application deadline, we are holding an informal Q&A session to provide an opportunity for interested applicants to ask any questions to some of our recent new starters about their intern experience and Regen’s culture and work. Those responsible for assessing the applications will not be attending the session – it is an informal and off-the-record session that will in no way impact your application.
Register for the Q&A session here.
- 25 days paid holiday increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible and remote working potential
- £750 relocation payment, to encourage applications from diverse range of backgrounds
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free rail season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- 7% Employer pension contribution
- Continuing professional development plan for all employees