We are currently looking to recruit approximately two graduate interns for a 6-12 month placement. With applications to be received by the end of April and interviews taking place in early May. The internships will start from June/July or September depending on candidate availability. For further information please see the job description here.
We are seeking motivated graduates, or post-graduates with at least a 2:1 in a relevant degree to join the Regen team. Relevant degrees might include; environmental sciences, economics, engineering, mathematics, geography and the arts, but we are also keen to hear from graduates from other disciplines with a strong interest in sustainable energy, policy or communications.
What you will be doing
Working with our dynamic and expert team the graduate, will be based in the office and will provide the data and intelligence to support project and advisory delivery teams, as well as the wider Regen team. The role will involve working with analysts, project managers/senior project managers, policy managers and directors.
Knowledge and experience
The successful candidate should demonstrate experience of a range of the following:
- Research and analysis
- Report and copy writing, proofreading and editing
- Working under time pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities
- Being great at problem solving and staying calm under pressure
- Communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of or interest in visual communication using design and graphics
- Technical skills and an experience or a willingness to create thorough analytical data models, pursue in-depth quantitative research on energy issues, and communicate the results in a clear, considered and transparent manner
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, and a willingness to learn more in-depth applications of Excel and VBA. – the ability to code in VBA, python, or another language is not required but could be advantageous
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a clear writing style and persuasive telephone manner
Regen has a strong culture with an emphasis on team working, empowerment, independent thinking and commitment.
You will need to be:
- Confident, enthusiastic, diligent and analytical.
- Pro-active, flexible and approachable
- Organised, with a hardworking attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Interested in our sector and future employment with Regen
- The kind of attitude and approach that enjoys a dynamic environment with a culture of continuous improvement
- A personal commitment to the corporate values, vision and objectives of Regen
- line manager
- regular 1:1 meetings
- objective setting
- development review
- training opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Cycle scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- 6% Employer pension contribution
- Continuing professional development plan for all employees