Regen works at the forefront of the transformation of our energy system. You will be working with the key players in government and industry, undertaking the analysis that underpins innovation and new approaches to the complex and difficult challenges in decarbonising energy.
Everything Regen does is about transition to clean energy to combat climate change.
We have no shareholders to keep happy and so we can work where we think we can have the greatest impact – whether that’s developing models of the future energy system to underpin policy and investment decisions or supporting community energy groups.
Team days are centred on relaxing with one another and enjoying time spent together quite often with an adrenaline fuelled activity.
These are as diverse as rafting, coasteering, stand-up paddle boarding or mountain biking with time set aside for eating together and even wine tasting!
- 25 days paid holiday increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days (+ bank holidays)
- Cycle scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity leave and flex return
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- Continuing professional development plan for all employees