Communications & PR Officer
Location: Based in Teesside (Redcar) or Solihull.
As the Communications & PR Officer, you will work closely with the Communications & PR Manager to support and drive our external communications and public relations work. You will liaise with a broad range of stakeholders, including media and trade groups, to tell our story on both a pro-active and re-active basis.
The Communications & PR Officer is responsible for:
- Support Communications & PR Manager with creating content for press releases, website, social media, presentations, briefing materials (for publics affairs meetings), award entries, SharePoint, internal newsletter, employee-facing communications, and other external and internal events and materials as required.
- Scan industry news, update relevant internal stakeholders, and assess opportunities for related media engagement.
- Influence existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the energy sector, as well as with Teesside and Midlands media.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Regularly report on media coverage (using our media monitoring platform to produce monthly media book) and website and social media metrics.
- Create content for internal campaigns and plan for new initiatives, helping to promote these to employees and encourage feedback.
- Manage and maintain SEUK’s industry memberships, subscriptions, and media contact list.
If you are interested in joining Sembcorp Energy UK, please email or send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org