Lewis Davey are please to be representing another new client in the renewable energy space.
We are recruiting on behalf of a global consultancy supporting the acceleration towards Net Zero. From target setting, Net Zero pathways, assurance and foot printing, to policy advice, strategy setting and programme delivery. They are looking for a Digital Products lead to join an innovative team which works with experts across and outside the organisation to create products, programmes, and companies that redefine how organisations work together to create value and tackle climate change.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in supporting climate change issue with a background in software product strategy and commercial skills. You’ll have an understanding of core business processes and associated technical solutions, software product development (specifically cloud-based solutions) and management experience
Your main responsibilities will be to own and manage the programme for development and deployment of the cloud-based solution. You will focus on execution of the existing vision, however will also support the Head of Product and Business as they define the product requirements and route-to-market for future phases
– Strong programme management skills, including an effective structured approach to planning and tracking, and familiarity with agile methodology
– Software product strategy
– Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong influence decision-making, and collaborate with multiple colleagues and external customers / partners, including executives and board
– Software product development (specifically cloud-based solutions
– Experience as a software developer (desirable)
– Experience managing, or working with, near-shore developers (desirable)
If you’re interested in the position then please reach out to Rob Walker Principal Consultant – Renewable Energy at Lewis Davey on firstname.lastname@example.org