The Low Carbon Devon Internship and Leadership Programme is a 3-month fully-funded internship opportunity placing current students or recent graduates of the University of Plymouth within Devon SMEs to work on a low carbon project.
Are you a current student or recent graduate?
Applications are now open for the Low Carbon Devon October–December 2021 internship opportunities. The closing date for all applications is midnight on Tuesday 24 August 2021.
Internship opportunities available:
- AnTech – Low Carbon Energy Transition Intern
- ARC Marine – Sustainable Business Development Intern
- Bird Eyewear – Carbon Impact Intern
- Davy J Swimwear – Sustainability & Circular Economy Intern
- Devon and Plymouth Chamber – B Corp and Sustainable Business Intern
- Devon Care Homes Collaborative – Carbon Impacts Care Sector Intern
- Diversity Business Incubator – Environmental Impact Intern
- Earthkind Events – Community Engagement Intern
- Exeter Science Centre – Low Carbon Building Design Intern
- Fotonow SW CIC – Climate Emergency Intern
- Marine Biological Association – Sustainability and Laboratory Efficiency Intern
- Mitchell Architects – Revit Energy Reduction Calculator Intern
- Plymouth Culture – Fab City Development Intern
- Pollenize – Data, AI and Machine Learning Intern
- Project Plan B – Sustainable Garment Production Manager Intern
- South West SUP – B Corp and Blue Space Intern
- Stripe and Stare – Sustainable Operations Intern
- Two Drifters Distillery – Carbon Calculation Rum Distillery Intern
- YGS Environmental Consultancy – Environmental Consultant Intern
Are you a Devon based SME?
We are currently recruiting and actively looking for Devon based enterprises for our Feb-April and June-August 2022 cohorts to host an intern. Would you like a fully-funded student or graduate to work on a low carbon project, idea or help to develop a new product or service? Contact Chris Woodfield on email@example.com to discuss further.
For more information, job descriptions and to apply visit: