Renewable Exchange is a fast growing tech company, evolving from start-up in 2016 to the market leader in our sector. Our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) Marketplace is the cornerstone of our offering, connecting any renewable generation asset in the UK with every PPA option available. We add value to our clients while ensuring that we take an ethical, client first approach to everything we do.
Renewable Exchange now works with over 1,400 generators totalling over 4.2 GW of generation capacity in the UK! Through our PPA Marketplace we enable generators to ensure they are always maximising the value of the renewable electricity they generate.
The role of Marketing Manager is a key role in the next phase of our continued growth in the renewable energy industry, offering a fantastic opportunity to completely own our brand positioning, comms and overall marketing strategy. You will be an integral part of the team in helping us reach more generators than ever before.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer while also working closely with the sales and tech team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- CRM & Data – Managing the company’s CRM system in respect to pipeline management, sales reports, deal progress and account development. Tracking and managing retention success and activity.
- Comms – Complete ownership of all client communications. Developing, managing and executing targeted marketing campaigns. In the UK and European target markets.
- Digital media channels – Management of the companies external media channels to maximise brand awareness and defining the companies messaging in line with our mission statement.
- Segmentation & strategy – Modelling of the target companies & core markets in the UK and Europe. Devising marketing strategies to target these core markets.
- External media promotion of Renewable Exchange – Devising, drafting and securing editorial and media content. Arranging a schedule of events for the sales team, face to face or via Webinar. To enable the Renewable Exchange product growth.
- Relationship Development – Developing the company’s external links and relationship with industry stakeholders such as trade associations, advisers and funders to support business growth.
- High quality degree in related field
- 7+ years in marketing and promotion
- Experience in business to business marketing
- Excellent communication, decision-making skills and upward management
- Expert with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite
- Experience with Digital Tech Platforms would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated, professional individual with a keen marketing background who understands and embraces the possibilities that digital, data centric marketing presents. No prior experience of renewable energy is required. We are looking for someone with:
- Prior experience in a Marketing role preferably within a technology or business to business environment.
- A confident communicator, at ease with multiple digital media channels.
- A self starter with strong commercial acumen
- An exceptional eye for attention to detail
- Quick learner and team player
- Location: BS1 with flexible home working
- Job type: Full time, permanent position
- Typical hours (flexible): 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon – Fri
- Salary: Competitive