Lewis Davey are please to be representing another new client in the renewable energy space.
We are recruiting on behalf of a global consultancy supporting the acceleration towards Net Zero. From target setting, Net Zero pathways, assurance and foot printing, to policy advice, strategy setting and programme delivery.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Software Development Manager who can lead the development, deployment and continual improvement of the clients software products.
The have started development of their first major cloud-based service to support companies with organisational and value chain carbon footprinting, assurance, target setting and reduction strategies. This is a Python and React based SaaS platform that enables customers to enter and analyse data.
The role will involve managing this strategic development. You will work closely with the broader programme team, including sustainability experts, and manage a near-shore development partner.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver quickly and efficiently quality software. You must have experience of development and delivering in an Agile environment. You will need to be a self-starter, comfortable working with a small team and start with uncertainty and move it to certainty.
We are looking for someone with a positive, good humoured and proactive approach at all times and a quick learner and problem solver.
– Proven experience in managing Software Development in a greenfield environment
– Deep knowledge of established industry standards and best practice in Software Development
– Knowledge of our primary tech stack i.e., Microsoft Azure cloud, Python, React Azure AppService, MS SQL, CI/CD pipelines using GitHub
– Expert in Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit Test Frameworks and Tools
– Expert in Source Control, code branching and continuous Build and Integration processes (CI/CD)
– Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
– Ability to come in and hit the ground running
If you’re interested in the position then please reach out to Rob Walker Principal Consultant – Renewable Energy at Lewis Davey on email@example.com