Lewis Davey are extremely excited to be representing a brilliant new client who are accelerating the transition to net zero carbon by decarbonising heat. The organisation has an impressive ten year history and after several hugely successful years are now looking to bring in a Strategy and Partnership Associate to help them assess the markets, develop the international market entry strategies, identify partnership opportunities, engage their growing client base, develop compelling materials and support the continued growth and success of the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience or an appreciation of commercial/marketing/technical functions ideally within an engineering led business, have a strong interest in the technical solutions to tackling climate change and the energy transition in general. You’ll ideally have previous experience of engineering systems such as building services, hydraulic systems, heating and hot water, or renewable heat would be an advantage.
– An appreciation of engineering or a relevant background in a technical field
– Understand the drivers behind tackling climate change and the ability to communicate the business case for renewables
– A background in go-to-market strategies, marketing approaches and key account management
– Experience of developing and growing partnerships with companies that have suitable end user clients for our products
– Entrepreneurial and action oriented
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
– The ability to challenge the status quo
If you’re interested in the position then please reach out to Rob Walker Principal Consultant – Renewable Energy at Lewis Davey on email@example.com