The Green Energy Awards nominations are open
Please submit your entry to the Green Energy Awards below. Further information on the questions asked and the awards process can be found in the criteria and protocol documents linked below.
The nominations will close on 19 January. Once closed, all entries will be put forward for shortlisting by our panel of internal judges. The awards will be judged by a panel of influential and respected experts, advocates and spokespeople in the smart energy sector and the winners will be announced at the sell-out glittering ceremony in Bath, on the 30 March 2022.
If you are interested in nominating and are looking for a little inspiration, you can view the winners from previous years here.
- Whole energy system innovation (sponsored by GA Energy)
- Net Zero energy pioneer (sponsored by Equans, part of the Engie Group)
- Clean energy scheme (sponsored by TLT)
- Community energy initiative (sponsored by Western Power Distribution)
- Local energy leadership (sponsored by Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks)