Frankie is a Senior Analyst at Regen. He has helped deliver Regen’s ‘future energy scenarios’ assessments, assessing the potential development of renewable energy, electric vehicles, and low-carbon heat at a neighbourhood level across Southern England, Wales and the North of Scotland. Frankie has also delivered other advisory services support and analysis, such as:
- Regen’s recent work assessing the sources of carbon emissions in South Gloucestershire for the council’s net zero planning.
- A CO2 emission baseline and gap analysis report for Bristol City Council
- An assessment of the potential for electric vehicle take-up and charger deployment at a street-by-street level for North Scotland and Southern England.
He also leads the design work at Regen, producing infographics, report design, illustrations, and communication work for Regen using Adobe suite; such as
- Our Energy Generation in Wales in 5 minutes document
- The infogrpahic for Regen’s green tariff blog
- And our monthly insight newsletter graphic
Previously Frankie studied in Cornwall, and is an MEng Class I graduate in Renewable Energy from the University of Exeter. When not in the office he’s likely out and about on the South West coastal path, or, equally likely, in a café. However, he’s currently working from home due to the current pandemic.