We are seeking two interns to join the Regen team in January 2022. The roles will provide experience of working with businesses, local authorities and communities on transition to net zero energy. You’ll have a passion for researching, analysing and communicating information and insights about the transition to a decarbonised energy system to influence decision makers.
The internships are intended to provide a broad introduction and understanding of the energy sector, while allowing interns to develop their analysis and communication skills. In previous years around half our interns have continued to work for Regen on a permanent basis, while others have gone on to careers within the energy sector.
Regen is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all individuals regardless of gender, age, sexuality, class, religion, politics or ethnicity.
We are especially keen to receive applications from groups that are currently underrepresented in our industry such as those who identify as women, people living with a disability or who are from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background.
- 25 days paid holiday increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible and remote working potential
- £750 relocation payment, to encourage applications from diverse range of backgrounds
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free rail season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- 7% Employer pension contribution
- Continuing professional development plan for all employees
Regen is built on a shared commitment by a team of talented people to make an impact. Our culture is based on trusting and empowering our team and challenging ourselves to do excellent work that drives forward our mission.