Regen’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on Wednesday 9 September at 10:00am. In light of the government’s measures on COVID 19, this year’s AGM was be held as a webinar.
The session offered an opportunity to hear an update on Regen’s work in the past year and input to our plans for the coming year.
Our formal business included a Special Resolution to enable the company to have up to ten directors, following a successful recruitment for new non-executive directors who the board consider can help the company step up its work and impact. The new board members are:
- Philippa Eddie, commercial finance specialist at the Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- Kayte O’Neill, head of strategy and regulation at National Grid System Operator.
You can view the recording of the session here
All of the papers for the AGM are available to download.
- View the formal AGM notice here
- View the AGM agenda here
- View the annual report here
- View minutes for the AGM held on 27 November 2019 here
- View audited accounts for the year ended 31 December 2019 here