Foot Anstey, Bristol BS2 0FR
Thursday 28 March 2019
14.00 – 18.00
The energy sector is currently undergoing major transformation at a fundamental level, with more decentralised and intermittent generation presenting significant challenges. The case for digital tools that enable this transition is clear; bigger and better quality data facilitates rapidly evolving and emerging technologies and platforms, such as the internet of things, advanced analytics and machine learning.
This forum will explore the opportunities of the digital transformation of the energy sector, with specific focus on data and how we can effectively use vital data assets to bring about the digital revolution. We will feature a case-study led agenda providing the necessary insight on how to implement these technologies to successfully innovate, drive efficiency, reduce cost and environmental impact.
- Fraser Durham, commercial director, Argand Solutions
- Anes Dallagi, smart energy systems manager, EDF Energy
- Gill Nowell, DSO lead, Electralink
- Chris Pritchett, partner, Foot Anstey
- Dr Jeff Hardy, senior research fellow, Imperial College London
- Kerry Hayes, project manager, Regen
- Matt Watson, innovation engineer, Western Power Distribution
Kindly hosted by: