Thursday 15 July
This Regen forum looked at the role of local authorities in accelerating the electric vehicle (EV) revolution. How can local authorities become enablers and help deliver on the updated ambition from the government? What are the main barriers to local authority action and what can be learnt and applied from other cities and regions that are leading the EV revolution?
The webinar heared from local authorities and leading players in the EV sector debating progress and examining the future for this growing opportunity.
Guest speakers included:
- Emily Sam, head of EV infrastructure strategy and consumers, Office for Zero Emission Vehicles, Department for Transport
- Tom Bray, carbon and energy projects officer, Durham County Council
- Elizabeth Bohun, lead technologist EV integration, Oxfordshire County Council
- Ashleigh Braund, sales director, Connected Kerb
- Richard Drew, regional account manager, Energy Saving Trust