Wednesday 18 September – Friday 20 September 2019
For registration fees*, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: + 357 22 849 425
*Please let Alexia know you are a Regen / Electricity Storage Network member by linking your member profile on our website to have access to a discount.
This marcus evans conference plays a crucial part in a strategy that involves keeping ahead and gaining the decision-making edge for system operators, power distribution companies and ancillary services in the energy industry.
Attend cutting-edge conference sessions, obtain access to unique expertise and take away new solutions to your day-to-day business challenges.
- Discover the practical impact that flexibility is having on the market, including product development and ways to monetise it
- Gain insight into how generation of renewable energy is being increasingly integrated into power grids in more complex frameworks and the consequences of this
- Learn about the developments in DSR programs, storage technology and smart grids and how to make business cases for and monetise them
- Hear advancements in transparency between TSOs, DSOs and other players in the electricity markets and actions that are leading the movement
- Optimise the approach in complying with the Clean Energy Package and regional regulations in order to position yourself favourably in the market
Keynote Speakers include:
- Francesco Baroni, Head of Positioning Strategy, Terna
- Daniele Andreoli, Head of Flexibility Solutions, Enel
- Robert O’Rourke, Manager, Electricity Networks, Commission for Energy Regulation
- Tatiana Salnikova, Project Manager, Advisor Flexible, Framatome
- Alina Bakhareva, Strategy and Market Advisor, ELEXON