Northern Powergrid Community Energy Training Session – Funding
Friday 8 March
10:00 – 12:30
This online workshop is for communities and local energy stakeholders in the North East, Yorkshire and Humber and Northern Lincolnshire who want to learn about accessing funding for local energy projects.
The session will:
- Help you to understand what makes a good application, particularly for the Community Energy Fund.
- Include a real life experience of funding from a pioneering community energy organisation.
- Feature the North East and Yorkshire Net Zero Hub, giving an update on the Community Energy Fund and insights from the first round of applications.
- Host a Q&A and an opportunity to discuss key topics.
- Provide an overview of the local energy funding landscape and highlight funding streams
We recognise the range of organisations and groups interested in the net zero transition and therefore endeavour to make all of our sessions accessible to everyone.