Date: 13.30-16.00, Thursday 25 January
Location: TLT, 20 Gresham St, London EC2V 7JE
This event is now fully booked – place your name on the reserve list here Free to attend
Our industry is led by some incredible women with established careers, who are considered figures at the forefront of the net zero challenge. Many of them we look up to as we transition through the steps of our own careers.
In this in-person ReWiRE session, we will share knowledge, experience and ideas from women with established careers in the clean energy sector. We will focus on key topics, including:
- The importance of career moves– professional development is very rarely linear, and transitioning sideways can often provide valuable insight and new experience.
- Menopause – women around the ages of 45 – 55 can be significantly impacted by the menopause. Thanks to the likes of Davina McCall, menopause is no longer a taboo subject and we will hear from women about their personal stories and tips from lived experience.
- The value of a portfolio career – combining paid and voluntary roles can be a hugely valuable technique to expand your sector knowledge and experience.
Speakers for the session are:
- Chair: Rachel Hayes, founder, ReWiRE
- Cordi O’Hara, president of National Grid Electricity Distribution
- Dr Cathy McClay OBE, director of energy operations at ENOWA, Neom
- Maria Connolly, head of real estate and future energy at TLT
- Rebecca Willis, professor in energy and climate governance at Lancaster University
- Rhian Kelly, chief sustainability officer at National Grid
Regen is delighted to be working with National Grid ESO to host an afternoon reception at TLT’s London office, providing an opportunity to engage with women who have developed established careers and are at the forefront of their sector.