Having had excellent feedback after running this course in December, we are re-running this incredibly useful course, essential for anyone working in retrofit.
Topics covered include:
- Strategies, principles and standards for improving insulation and air tightness
- Insulation materials and products (including both sealed and vapour permeable options)
- Insulating walls, floors and roofs
- Detailing to maintain the continuity of insulation and the integrity of the air-tightness barrier at corners, junctions, edges and around openings
- Post-construction testing of the building fabric
ZEBCat is a three-year European Regional Development Fund project to apply an innovative whole-house retrofit model to fifteen homes and one public building in Devon, plus provide support Devon businesses to explore this important new market.
Regen is delivering free business support to eligible businesses in Devon, including training courses across a range of technical and non-technical elements of retrofit. The ERDF support is available for small and medium enterprises based in Devon and who are interested in the retrofit market. Find out more about eligibility by emailing Mark (email@example.com)