The paper answers some of the big questions posed to our policy makers regarding the impact EVs will have on our infrastructure networks. It assesses EV’s place in the UK transport system and strategies to manage the impacts on the UK’s energy network. Topics addressed in the report include:
- How might EVs impact on energy demand, and is our electricity network prepared to cope with the new demand?
- How can we use smart technology and new ownership models to harness EV potential?
- What improvements need to be made to our infrastructure and how much will this cost?
- Is this revolution accessible to everyone?
- What role can local authorities, cities, government and other decision makers play?
View “Harenssing The Electric Vehicle Revolution” here
Published: 10 April 2018
Author: Olly Frankland