Exeter Castle, Exeter
Thursday 21 March
10:00 – 15:00
Wales & West Utilities and Regen are working together to understand the future of gas and heat in the South West region. This event bought together key regional stakeholders to explore some of the major developments and growth areas facing the gas and heat sectors, including:
- Evolving domestic heating supply
- The potential for district heat networks
- The development of distributed gas-fired power generation
- Biomethane injection and usage
The input at the workshop is used to inform the development of Wales & West Utilities’ future energy forecast and their investment for the future.
This event was part of a series of engagement workshops that Regen are running in partnership with Wales & West Utilities.
Click to view the presentations below:
- Holding Slides
- Wales & West Utilities future network planning overview – Bethan Winter, system operations manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Regional scenarios methodology for gas and heat – Ray Arrell, senior project manager, Regen
- Interim results from scenario forecasting – Jonty Haynes, energy analyst, Regen