Regen’s events coordinator, Hannah Stanley, highlights the categories and judges for this year’s prestigious Green Energy Awards
The final week of shortlisting is underway for the prestigious Green Energy Awards 2019 with the initial nominations closing on 6 September.
The awards are a leading national celebration of the innovative technologies, pioneering companies and inspiring individuals shaking up the energy system and we are excited to have seen some strong nominations so far. The Green Energy Awards are unique in their celebration of grass roots projects as well as large industry scale schemes with categories including:
- Clean energy system disruptor
- Clean energy pioneer
- Clean energy scheme
- Community energy initiative
- Local energy leadership
This year, the awards will be judged by a panel of influential and respected experts, advocates and spokespeople in the smart energy sector, including:
- Lord Robin Teverson
- Dr Afsheen Kabir Rashid, founding director and chief executive officer, Repowering London
- Philip Bazin, environment team manger, Triodos Bank
- Adriana Laguna, senior innovation strategy manager, UK Power Networks
- Philip Graham, chief executive officer, National Infrastructure Commission
The winners of the awards will be announced at a ‘sell out’ ceremony at the magnificent venue of the Assembly Rooms in Bath on 27 November, following Renewable Futures, Regen’s annual conference and exhibition.
If you are interested in finding out more or entering a 250 word nomination please click here