Project duration: ongoing
Regen has created this forum to bring together organisations engaged in the electric vehicle revolution with those involved in the electricity system to discuss the challenges and opportunities from the growth of the electric vehicle market.
The forum includes regular events on topics including:
- Impact of the accelerated fossil fuel and hybrid vehicle sales ban on the electricity network – 10 November 2020
- Ultra rapid charging hubs – 22 April 2020
- Opportunities for Vehicle to Grid – 25 September 2019
- Electrifying fleets – 5 June 2019
- Smart and managed charging – 19 March 2019
- The development of charging infrastructure – 18 September 2018
This series began at the end of 2018 after the launch of Regen’s publication“Harnessing the Electric Vehicle Revolution” in London. There was a strong view at the event that there is a need for greater dialogue and joint working to tackle topics such as smart charging, linking up EVs with renewable generation and opportunities to provide services to the electricity network. We are, therefore, setting up this forum of businesses, local authorities, utilities, and policymakers as an opportunity for discussion, networking, and collaboration.
Organisations engaged with the forum include:
The forum series is run in partnership with Burges Salmon and Cenex
If you are interested in finding out more about this work, please contact Olly Frankland firstname.lastname@example.org.